NASTT is excited to announce opportunities for Sponsored Webinars!
Are you an industry leader who is interested in investing in the education of the trenchless technology community? We are looking for organizations that would like to support NASTT and our education mission by offering sponsored webinars that complement the information provided by our Good Practices Courses. Sponsored webinars are an opportunity to reach your target audience and explain the benefits of your unique products and services.
Contact Kari Webb, NASTT Education Manager, for available dates and topics.
How do Sponsored Webinars work?
- Each webinar is 90 minutes and includes the following agenda:
- Introduction and Course Overview – NASTT Instructor (15 min)
- Promotional Presentation – Sponsoring Organization (1 hour)
- Live Q&A (15 min)
- Cost is $5,000 per webinar
- We provide platform and moderator
- The webinars are offered to the public free of charge!
What are the benefits of sponsoring a webinar?
- Exclusive Sponsor – only one per session!
- 1 hour webinar dedicated to the sponsoring organization and how they use a specific trenchless technology
- Full registration list (with contact details) is provided to the sponsor after the broadcast
- Recording of the webinar for their use and distribution
- Dedicated live Q&A
- NASTT Promotion – Includes Sponsor’s logo and website URL link
- E-News distribution
- Social Media shout outs
- Website listing
- Two free attendee spots for upcoming Good Practices Course