By volunteering your time as a NASTT Committee member you have the opportunity to:
- Expand your professional network
- Shape the Society’s perspective on trenchless
- Influence the industry
- Learn more about trenchless technologies
- So much more!
NASTT’s Award Committees are designed to highlight, engage and recognize innovators and trenchless leaders.
- Abbott Innovative Product Award Committee
- Municipal & Public Utility Scholarship Award Committee
- Outstanding Paper Award Committee
- Ralston Young Trenchless Achievement Award Committee
- Student Scholarship Award/Education Committee
NASTT’s Networking Committees are designed with outreach and engagement as their top priority. Each of the committees help identify specific needs within the society, tailoring networking events and activities.
- Educational Fund Auction Committee
- Gas Committee
- NASTT’s No-Dig Show Program Committee
- NASTT’s No-Dig Show Track Leaders
- Quality Control Committee
- Young Professionals Committee
NASTT’s Publications Committees are comprised of industry experts responsible for critically reviewing materials to ensure unbiased and non-commercial educational offerings.