The NASTT No-Dig Show is the largest trenchless technology conference in the world, where professionals attend to learn new techniques that will save money and improve infrastructure. This show offers topic tracks over the course of three days with peer-reviewed, non-commercial presentations, including case studies detailing environmentally friendly trenchless solutions and cost-saving opportunities for municipalities and utilities. With over 2,000 attendees and 200 exhibiting companies and multiple networking events, spend quality time with current colleagues/customers and grow your connections. Whether you’re a newcomer or a show veteran, the NASTT No-Dig Show is the must-attend conference for underground infrastructure professionals.
Who Should Attend?
The overall No-Dig program is focused on one objective: helping you maximize your investment in trenchless technologies, services and applications. The following professionals will benefit from this conference:
- Municipalities: public works officials, construction and rehabilitation personnel, engineers, senior city staff and elected officials
- Contractors: sewer, water, gas utility, industrial, pipeline, damage prevention and safety
- Consulting Engineers: firms serving the underground infrastructure and industrial markets
- Gas/Electric Utilities: officers, managers, construction, maintenance and rehabilitation personnel
- Pipelines and Energy: officers, managers, construction and maintenance personnel for transmission pipeline construction, rehabilitation and maintenance
- Industrial Facilities: construction and maintenance personnel, engineers and environmental assessment personnel
- Damage Prevention: personnel involved in managing damage prevention and safety issues