2020 Auction Activities
- Hawaii Vacation Raffle– Due to the postponement of the 2020 NASTT No-Dig Show, the drawing originally scheduled for April 8, 2020, will be held on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 during the No-Dig North conference in Vancouver, BC. Vermeer has once again sponsored our vacation raffle. The winner of this raffle will receive a dream vacation! Tickets are $25, or 5 for $100 (a maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold!). You need not be present to win. The vacation prize value is $5,000. See below for a complete list of terms and conditions. Order tickets online here!
- Exciting Auction Items – bid on great items like trips, tickets, electronics, industry items and more!
- 50/50 Raffle– A great way to win some cash for yourself! During the auction reception our student volunteers will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn during the reception and the lucky guy or gal must be present to win. The winner will then split the cash pot with the students. It’s that easy!
- Costume Contest – Journey back to the Wild West and join us in the NASTT virtual Saloon! Dress up as your inner sharp shooter, cattle rustler or saloon gal for the auction’s Ninth Annual Costume Contest! Prizes will be awarded – don’t miss out!
How Can You Help?
- Donate an item to the Auction (trenchless product/service, jewelry, trips & tickets, electronics & gadgets, collectibles).
- Donate cash directly to the Educational Fund (fill out the donation form and note you would like to donate cash directly to the fund).
- Enlist the services of our personal shopper to purchase an auction item on your behalf with your monetary donation. (fill out the donation form and note you would like us to buy an item on your behalf with your cash donation).
- Bid on great items and enjoy the reward of supporting industry education at the same time! Online auction block coming soon!
Maureen Carlin, Laney Group ( Chair); Brian Avon, Carollo Engineers (Vice Chair); Jeff Maier, Garver (Auction Emcee); Dennis Walsh, PSE&G (Auction Emcee and past Chair); Michelle Beason, National Plant Services; Elaine Chouinard, PTR Communications; Chelsea Denissen, HammerHead Trenchless; Rodney Fredericks, Mott MacDonald; Chris Knott, BTrenchless; Bernie Krzys, Benjamin Media (Trenchless Technology magazine); Joe Lane, Aegion; Mark Michael, Xylem; Stephanie Nix, Claude H Nix Construction | Jasco Inc; Cindy Preuss, HydroScience; and Josh Shackelford, Tetra Tech.
For more information regarding the auction, contact Jenna Hale.
2020 Hawaiian Vacation Raffle Terms & Conditions:
- Due to the postponement of the 2020 NASTT No-Dig Show, the drawing will be held on Wednesday, October 21 during the No-Dig North conference in Vancouver, BC.
- All tickets sold will be honored and included in the October 21 drawing.
- The owner of the ticket need not be present to win.
- Winning ticket holder must be 18+ years of age.
- Winner will receive a voucher (check) valued at $5,000 to plan their vacation.