2020 Auction Activities
- Hawaii Vacation Raffle– Back by popular demand, Vermeer once again sponsored a vacation raffle. The winner of this raffle will receive a dream vacation! Tickets are $25, or 5 for $100 (a maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold!). The drawing will be held Wednesday, April 8, 2020 in Denver, Colorado at NASTT’s No-Dig Show Closing Luncheon. You need not be present to win. The vacation prize value is $5,000. See below for a complete list of terms and conditions. Contact us to buy tickets!
- Exciting Auction Items – bid on great items like trips, tickets, electronics, industry items and more!
- 50/50 Raffle– A great way to win some cash for yourself! During the auction reception our student volunteers will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn during the reception and the lucky guy or gal must be present to win. The winner will then split the cash pot with the students. It’s that easy!
- Costume Contest – Prizes will be awarded- don’t miss out!
How Can You Help?
- Donate an item to the Auction (trenchless product/service, jewelry, trips & tickets, electronics & gadgets, collectibles). Donation form coming soon!
- Donate cash directly to the Educational Fund (fill out the donation form and note you would like to donate cash). Donation form coming soon!
- Enlist the services of our personal shopper to purchase an auction item on your behalf with your monetary donation.
- Sponsor the Auction reception on Monday, April 6.
- Bid on great items and enjoy the reward of supporting industry education at the same time! Online auction block coming soon!
Maureen Carlin ( Chair), Brian Avon (Vice Chair), Jeff Maier (Auction Emcee) and Dennis Walsh (Auction Emcee).
For more information regarding the auction, contact Jenna Hale.
2020 Hawaiian Vacation Raffle Terms & Conditions:
- The owner of the ticket need not be present to win.
- Winning ticket holder must be 18+ years of age.
- Winner will receive a voucher (check) valued at $5,000 to plan their vacation.